1. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Save The Date Algarve
2. Save The Date Algarve has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted directly via email@example.com
3. The personal data of Save The Date Algarve Customers are treated as being necessary for the recording of invoices, according to the fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on Save The Date Algarve, the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Save The Date Algarve or because they have been the object of consent. The data identified in the Membership Form as being of obligatory supply are indispensable to the provision of the service by Save The Date Algarve. The omission or inaccuracy of this data or other information provided by the customer is your responsibility.
4. The personal data provided by the Client or generated by the use of the service will be processed and stored in a computerized way, and will be used by Save The Date Algarve for: marketing and sales, customer management and service provision, accounting, tax and administrative management , litigation management, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, network and systems management, information security and physical security control, operator management and compliance with legal obligations.
5. The processing of data for marketing purposes will be done according to the option and consent expressed by the Client. Consent must be prior, free, informed, specific and unambiguous, expressed in a written, oral statement or through the validation of an option. You may object to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time and by any means.
6. Customer's personal data may be included in the telephone directories and information services of third parties, including the universal service provider, provided that the Customer gives its consent.
7. Personal data shall be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, the need for and the minimization of storage time. In particular as regards traffic data, these may be retained until the end of the period during which the invoice can be legally challenged or the payment claimed, or for periods legally defined for purposes of investigation and criminal prosecution.
8. The Customer is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of its data personal. The exercise of the rights can be requested through or by written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The above points are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April (General Data Protection Regulation) from May 25, 2018.
Save the Date Algarve Booking conditions
- Your wedding day will be personally supervised from start to finish by one of our experienced wedding planners.
- Save the Date Algarve will always negotiate the best possible price for the client. Save the Date Algarve book many weddings and events with our partners and can obtain better rates than an individual.
- Save the Date Algarve will take all measures necessary to remove responsibility for decision making by the bride & groom on their wedding day. We will only call upon the client if we need your authorization for matters regarding weather or paying additional money.
- Save the Date Algarve will be proactive in coordinating all elements of your wedding, ensuring that everything runs to plan and that all parties know what their role is and the scheduling of the day.
- Save the Date Algarve will provide the client with a draft schedule of the wedding day as soon as the booking is complete, and a detailed wedding timeline will be provided one month prior to the wedding day.
- Save the Date Algarve will periodically update the budget and financial forecast and will provide a detailed payment plan one month prior to your wedding day.
- Save the Date Algarve will take the client to meet all suppliers before. If necessary, we will source alternative services and suppliers on the client’s behalf. We will re-check, review and contact all suppliers and contractors before your wedding day.
- The client will have unlimited phone and email access to their own wedding planner seven days a week during reasonable hours. In the unlikely event that your wedding planner is not available, another member of our team will always be available for you.
- All members of Save the Date Algarve team are regularly updated on the status of all our clients.
- Save the Date Algarve can arrange and provide for other services, experiences and activities for the client and their guests throughout their stay in the Algarve. Please have a look at Save the Date Algarve Concierge services – private chefs, accommodation, etc.
- Our venues will provide you with detailed terms and conditions stating exactly what is included in your package. This is for your own protection.
In Case of Cancellation/Postponement by the client :
- If by any chance you need to postpone your wedding to a different date/year, Save the Date Algarve will do everything possible to accommodate your new date and change all suppliers to the new date, pending available of all parties involved.
- In case of cancellation by the client, Save the Date Algarve will not return the deposit paid and depending on the notice time (90 days or less) will require 80% of total payment as most work will have been done already except the wedding day.
Cancellation on behalf of Algarve Fine Food
Save the Date Algarve may cancel the booking under the following circumstances:
(i) Forthwith and without any liability on its part in the event of any damage to the venue by fire, flood, storm, explosion or other cause beyond the control of Save the Date Algarve.
(ii) If the event may prejudice the reputation or cause damage to Save the Date Algarve